Saturday 6 February 2010

FROM CHILDREN WE CAN LEARN SO MUCH!!




Most important of which is don't be afraid of the unknown!!
computers can go wrong!
Take care!!
Tread softly!!
back it up!!
twice!!
A recent computer fault sent me off down a road and it took me a week to get back!
Thankfully I had the time to give to it.
Coming out the far end I have to say that it is really important to have good technical support.
Michael Maher of I.S.S. a Dublin based tech company was on hand to advise and hand hold through this curious time.
This is what I get for talking about film!!
to Ilustrate this point i have included a picture shot some years ago on a MAMIYA RZ67
Again comments will be helpful(share the pain of your computer nightmares), and I hope the image brings back good memories for my good friend Eileen!!


5 comments:

  1. it sure does, it just put a hugh smile on my face, and I just shared it on FB with Leah, the girl in the photo.
    and I feel your pain on the computer issues, my head was spinning for the weeks I didn't have my computer due to virus, we have become so dependant on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day too! The worm...the weather...it was St. Paddy's day right?
    I'm only messin'. Memorable shot Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image David! Really seems to capture a moment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inquisitive nature of the image Dave, Great to hear your computer problem sorted!
    Tidying up my own files on back up drive the last few weeks, forgotten a lot of the images I had taken over the years.
    Using Keyword/Tags, that you showed us in class a lot more efficently, takes a little discipline to slow down and file them correctly, but it’s becoming a great resource for searching for ideas, even small aspects of the images I’m finding useful for exploring projects.
    Frank B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, that's a magical shot.

    ReplyDelete